Thursday, 12 March 2015
♡helloooo♡
Hi, this is my first ever post, eek! Obviously I'm completely new to this, but a lot of my friends blog and I've wanted to for a while now, and I've finally been brave enough (or stupid enough) to actually do it. You might be thinking, "why are you brave just cause you've started a blog?" Well, I'm quite self-conscious and my friends that are bloggers are all gorgeous, so I feel like I have to try and be as good as them, which I know I'm not going to be, so this is quite a big thing for me. This is going to be a fashion/lifestyle/beauty blog. I'm mainly going to be posting about fashion and beauty, but I will do a few lifestyle posts. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I will making it, thanks, Elle ;)) x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment